If it’s your first time at R3 Spa, you may be unsure of what to expect when you walk through those doors. Don’t worry—we’ve got your foolproof guide on how to navigate the inside of those walls full of relaxation!
If you’re new to the spa scene with R3 Spa, here are a few tips to help you make the most of your first time:
1. Book your spa services with R3 Spa while you are booking your hotel accommodation.
2. If you prefer a male or female therapist, state your request when you book your treatment with us.
3. Take the time to arrive early (15 minutes prior to the very least). Certain treatments, massages, for instance, require that you fill out a medical questionnaire given by us.
4. We will provide you with a robe and slippers and also will supply bathroom amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, hand lotion, hair dryers.
5. Make a trip to the loo prior to service. You don’t want the treatment to be interrupted by the call-of-nature.
6. If you’re concerned about what to wear under the robe, don’t be. We also offer disposable underwear just for that purpose if you feel shy to be nude under the robes.
7. Let our therapist know about your aches, pains, areas that need attention.
8. Let our therapist know if the water in a therapeutic bath is too hot, the massage pressure is too hard, the wrap is claustrophobic, or anything else that makes you feel uncomfortable. They won’t know unless you tell them.
9. Don’t worry about falling asleep on the table. It’s the ultimate relaxation.
10. Follow our treatment don’t jump right back into the rat race. Allow yourself a little time to relax and enjoy the moments of calm. Drinking water or herbal teas will also help flush out toxins.